We want to start off by thanking you for an amazing first 8 weeks back in the salon. We are so grateful for all of your continued support and loyalty during a time of such stress & fear.
We want to take a few moments to remind you of our protocols in place so that we can continue to provide a safe environment for you as well as our staff.
THE WELCOME EXPERIENCE
- Please arrive as close to the time of your appointment as possible. We ask that you stay in your car until the start time of your appointment. There is no need to call upon arrival just please come in at your appointment time.
- We ask that any guests without an appointment (this includes guests of all ages – adults + children) temporarily stay safe and stay home during this time. Of course, children with appointments are welcome and may be accompanied by an adult.
- You’ll still be greeted with a smile, you just may not see it. Yep, masks or face shields. On every single team member.
- Masks are recommended for our guests but not mandatory. If you would like to wear one and don’t have one don’t worry we have you covered just ask us.
- We’re encouraging all to be in tune with how they’re feeling. We’re encouraging self-temperature checks and self-assessments to confirm everyone’s well — both to come to work and to enjoy services.
- Might want to bring a book to read. All magazines and books have temporarily been removed. If you need a charger for your phone, we have you covered!
- We encourage you to shop with us but please look with your eyes and a team member will retrieve your must have products and merchandise.
- We’re certain our team would like nothing more than to give you a BIG HUG as soon as they lay eyes on you. For now, let’s all agree on air hugs and air handshakes.
HOW WE ARE STAYING ON TOP OF OUR SANITATION GAME
-Our entire salon prior to opening was treated with Microshield 360. Microshield 360 repels Flu | Common Cold | MRSA | E. Coli | Norovirus | Strep | 90+ Other pathogens!
-All throughout the day, our team is focused on sanitizing all areas, surfaces, and implements that are guest-facing like door handles, countertops, credit card machines, etc. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout our salon.
-All of our artists will be wearing masks, and/or face shields. Hand washing is the gold standard, but in addition, some artists are wearing gloves, so long as the service can allow for it.
-All of our artists have gone through the required sanitation classes in order to renew their license bi-annually. But, rest assured, all artists have completed an additional sanitation class focused on increased sanitation.
NEW CHECKOUT + TIP PROCESSES
-Have you met our new friend Tippy? Tippy allows you to tip your artist directly via debit or credit card. The best part is it lets them know it is from you!!!
-If you wish to purchase retail during your visit, in most cases, your artist will walk you front, help collect your products and proceed with your checkout.
RESCHEDULING & APPOINTMENTS
–Due to the present demand we ask that you confirm your reservations with 100% certainty. As we’ve mentioned before, if you find yourself not feeling well before an upcoming appointment, please call and let us help you reschedule, no questions asked.
-We’re encouraging our team to be mindful of how they’re feeling, too. Please be patient of any appointments that may need to be adjusted. We promise, we’ll make sure you get the much anticipated self-care that you deserve.
-If you have traveled to a known hot spot, we kindly ask you wait 14 days before making a reservation. This is a protocol we take VERY seriously. If you have questions on this matter please give us a call.
ONLINE SHOPPING – CONTACT-LESS CURBSIDE PICK-UP
-Needing your fave products but maybe your appointment is still a few weeks out? We’ve got you. All of your favorites are available on SalonRootz.com and we ship for free. Want to do a curbside pick-up, no problem just place that in the notes of your order and we will prepare it for you. When your order is ready, you’ll get a call from us. We will confirm a pickup time and we’ll be out with your products with a smile (under our masks, of course.)
–BONUS: Are you extra cautious or maybe immune compromised — are custom color kits are still available for purchase and pick-up during our business hours. Or even better give us a call and ask us about our private in salon services!
Have you heard you can text us now 24/7 at 330-635-5365, Call us at 330-721-4545 or book online at SalonRootz.com