MAY 26TH-PLEASE READ
Your next visit with us is going to be a little different. You know what? That’s okay. After the stay at home roller coaster we’ve all been on for the last eight weeks, it’s okay that it’s going to be different!
We are so EXCITED to re-open our doors to you on Tuesday, May 26th to you and your roots. We’ve compiled a run down of all the things that we’ve done, and will continue to do, to keep health + safety a top priority for you and our staff.
We’ve expanded our hours to give you more access to our artists. We’re observing social distancing, so while there will be fewer people in the salons working, we’ve increased our hours of operation to make up for that. For the time being, your favorite artist may be on a slightly different schedule – so be aware of that as you’re booking.
THE WELCOME EXPERIENCE
- Please arrive as close to the time of your appointment as possible. We ask that you stay in your car until the start time of your appointment.
- We ask that any guests without an appointment (this includes guests of all ages – adults + children) temporarily stay safe and stay home during this time. Of course, children with appointments are welcome and may be accompanied by an adult.
- You’ll still be greeted with a smile, you just may not see it. Yep, masks or face shields. On every single team member.
- Masks are recommended for our guests but not mandatory.
- We’re encouraging all to be in tune with how they’re feeling. We’re encouraging self-temperature checks and self-assessments to confirm everyone’s well — both to come to work and to enjoy services.
- Beverage service and our coffee bar are temporarily unavailable.
- Might want to bring a book to read. All magazines and books have temporarily been removed. If you need a charger for your phone, we have you covered!
- We encourage you to shop with us but please look with your eyes and a team member will retrieve your must have products and merchandise.
- We’re certain our team would like nothing more than to give you a BIG HUG as soon as they lay eyes on you. For now, let’s all agree on air hugs and air handshakes.
HOW WE PLAN TO STAY ON TOP OF OUR SANITATION GAME
-Today, May 13th our entire salon is being treated with Microshield 360. Microshield 360 repels Flu | Common Cold | MRSA | E. Coli | Norovirus | Strep | 90+ Other pathogens! We are so excited to be able to bring this technology to our salon.
-All throughout the day, our team will be focused on sanitizing all areas, surfaces, and implements that are guest-facing like door handles, countertops, credit card machines, etc. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout our salon.
-All of our artists will be wearing masks, and/or face shields. Hand washing is the gold standard, but in addition, some artists may wear gloves, so long as the service can allow for it.
-All of our artists go through required sanitation classes in order to renew their license bi-annually. But, rest assured, all artists have completed an additional sanitation class focused on increased sanitation.
-Waxing services as well as gel applications and manicures have been temporarily paused. We will continue with our pedicure services for the time being.
NEW CHECKOUT + TIP PROCESSES
-Our checkout process is going to be different, too. Instead of cuing up in a line, your artist or an assistant will be checking you out up front or chair side.
-We will be launching a new way to tip in June which we will talk more about as it comes closer. In the mean time please remember to bring cash for gratuity to avoid the $1.50 fee.
-If you wish to purchase retail during your visit, in most cases, your artist will walk you back up front, help collect your products, and walk you up front.
RESCHEDULING & APPOINTMENTS
-Due to the present demand we ask that you confirm your reservations with 100% certainty. As we’ve mentioned before, if you find yourself not feeling well before an upcoming appointment, please call and let us help you reschedule, no questions asked.
-We’re encouraging our team to be mindful of how they’re feeling, too. Please be patient of any appointments that may need to be adjusted. We promise, we’ll make sure you get the much anticipated self-care that you deserve.
*If you had a previously scheduled appointment with us it REMAINS, we may just need to make an adjustment if your artist works a different day or we need to adjust for social distancing.
We’re not sure how long we’ll be operating under these new guidelines — but we’ll do whatever we have to do to make sure we’re back to doing what we do best –being the best part of your DAY!
ONLINE SHOPPING – CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICK-UP
-Needing your fave products but maybe your appointment is still a few weeks out? We’ve got you. All of your favorites are available on SalonRootz.com and we ship for free. Want to do a curbside pick-up, no problem just place that in the notes of your order and we will prepare it for you. When your order is ready, you’ll get a call from us. At this time when you purchase online or prepay over the phone share the make + model of your vehicle. We will confirm a pickup time and we’ll be out with your products with a smile (under our masks, of course.)
–BONUS: Are you still cautious or maybe immune compromised — are custom color kits are still available for purchase and pick-up during our new business hours.
The well-being of our guests, our team, and their families remains a focus for how we operate. Trust us when we say, we cannot wait to welcome you back home.
P.S. if you are trying to race to the phones, breath… head to SalonRootz.com and book online. Its fast, its easy and its secure!