Find all of the benefits of the Essential Haircare professional shampoo in the new solid format: it is compact, its packaging is 100% paper, it contains actives from Slow Food Presidia and lasts up to 40 washings!
Beginning today the Essential Haircare shampoo formulas are also available in new solid version. We are glad to present to you four different shampoo bars: VOLU to give volume to fine hair, MOMO for a deep hydration, LOVE for frizzy hair and DEDE for a delicate cleansing.
Whether you are already a fan of Essential Shampoo in the traditional version, or you customarily use another brand of shampoo bar, we are sure that Essential shampoo bars will win you over. You will find all of the professional quality and attention to nature that characterize Davines: discover five good reason to try them!
#1 – Professional quality guaranteed
You may have heard that with bar shampoo it is more difficult to cleanse hair, or the foam is too light. So, we are happy to say that the Davines shampoo bars are different.
- By moistening and rubbing the solid shampoo between your hands you will obtain a rich and creamy foam, very pleasant.
- The perception on wet hair may be different compared to what you are used to, but when drying you will obtain the same result you would have obtained using traditional shampoo.
- The shampoo bar leaves your hair shiny, soft and also full-bodied, something that is vey appreciated, especially by those having fine hair.
#2 – Packaging 100% paper
The solid shampoo is wrapped in a virtuous packaging, because it consists in its package leaflet made of 100% completely recyclable paper.
Unwrap the shampoo bar carefully in order to avoid breaking the packaging. Inside you will find useful information about how to use the shampoo and how to preserve it. If you forget any step, don’t worry: you can read our online guide on how to apply and preserve your shampoo bar for prolonged use and avoid waste.
The emissions deriving from the lifecycle, excluding the phase of use, are offset
The packaging is made using FSC paper, fully recyclable
#3 – Easy transport and preservation
The solid shampoo can be transported easily and using less space compared to a traditional shampoo.
- Thanks to the fact that it does not contain liquid, it can also be placed in the airplane cabin luggage. If instead you love open air hikes and bicycle touring, the shampoo bar is perfect to optimise space in your rucksack or in the cycle luggage.
- Within the Essential Haircare line you will also find a convenient aluminium package, customised with Davines illustrations. The box is a versatile travel container for solid shampoo and has a small detail that can make the difference: a perforated grid, removable and washable, that allows water to flow, allows the bar to dry and guarantees maximum hygiene.
#4 – Safeguarding biodiversity and the aquatic environment
The solid shampoo continues within the Essential Haircare line sustainable tradition.
- The formulas of each shampoo contain up to 97.4% of highly biodegradable ingredients: this means that after rinsing, most of them degrade within 28 days. If you want to know more, we follow the OECD 301 method.
- Each product also contains a Slow Food Presidia ingredient, in order to safeguard biodiversity in Italy! When you purchase the Essential shampoo bar, you contribute to protecting the work of a family of farmers, custodians of at risk plant species and artisanal knowledge. In order to thank them, we decided to interview them and tell their story: click on the videos here below.
VOLU for fine and thin hair
Caprauna Turnip Root
Richin minerals and vitamins, the Turnip root extract give full-body and volume toyour hair.
MOMO for dehydrated hair
Yellow melon from Paceco
Rich in water, vitamins and mineral salts, the yellow melon extract helps provide long lasting hydration.
LOVE for frizzy hair
Minute Olives of Ficarra
Rich in fatty acids and vitamins, the Olive extract has elasticising and softening powers.
DEDE for delicate washing
Red Celery of Orbassano
Rich in mineral salts, the Red Celery extract carries out a mineralising activity on hair.
#5 – It lasts up to 40 washings
If preserved correctly, the shampoo bar lasts a long time. In general, a 100 gram shampoo bar makes it possible to wash between 30 and 40 times, more than a 250 ml bottle of liquid shampoo.
Obviously, the estimated number of washings for a shampoo package is always indicative: it depends on hair length, thickness, on whether a single shampooing is done for a lighter cleaning or if a double one is done for an intense washing.
100 gr = up to 40 washings
250 ml = up to 30 washings
Shop Now At SalonRootz.com