Dear Our VERY Loyal Clientele,
We wanted to take a moment to update you on some recent changes we have made to the coming three weeks inside the walls of Salon Rootz. We are very grateful for all of your patience and understanding during these trying times. Please understand that we have your best interest in mind with all decisions we made today active today.
- We have reduced the number of staff present to 50%. This will allow us to work in every other chair in the salon allowing ample space between guests.
- If you have traveled domestically or internationally recently we kindly ask that you wait 14 days before visiting us for an appointment. We are happy to reschedule you, and appreciate your honesty.
- Our working stylists will not be double-booking when the opportunity allows. If they are running behind please know it is because they need to take the proper time to sanitize after every guest.
- Please do not bring your children or extra guests with you to your appointment. We need to minimize guests in common spaces. If your child has an appointment that is great, we will happily serve them but if you need to bring children with you we will happily reschedule you after April 6th.
- We are operating during this time with no front desk. We will be answering the phone during business hour remotely and booking appointments remotely. Your stylist will complete your register transaction with you.
- Please stay in your car until your appointment time. Again we do not want any guests utilizing our common areas. This is in your best interest.
- We will temporarily be closed on Monday’s for the next two weeks. We will be answering phones and booking appointments but we will be closed to the public.
- We will not be servicing any NEW guests until after April 6th. We can’t wait to meet and serve you but we have to do what is best for our community.
- We will be condensing our regular business hours so if you find us closed early, it is intentional. All of your shopping needs can be done at SalonRootz.com and we ship for free.
Last but not least, if you are not feeling well, or even the slightest bit ill PLEASE DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT! We will be more than happy to reschedule you. The same protocol goes for our entire staff!
Be well, Be Safe! We are in this together!
Jen Tryon & Sheila Barco
Salon Rootz, Inc