If humidity is leaving you weary of managing long hair or pondering turning bedhead into a beauty statement with plaits or twists for your upcoming summer vacation—we’re here to help. Here’s your low-maintenance hair care plan to help keep your hair lush, healthier-looking and hydrated all vacation (and summer) long.
Your summer-holiday hair care routine is waiting
It’s all in the routine. From lightly-highlighted lengths to textured pixie cuts–hair of all cuts, colors, styles, types and textures loves a crown-nourishing hydration regimen. Start with 94% naturally-derived1 ingredients. Here’s your simple two-step routine.
Step 1. Nutriplenish™ shampoos and conditioners: Gently cleansing, supercharged hydration packed with our signature superfood complex of mango butter, organic coconut oil and pomegranate oil to instantly replenish, soften and add shine to your hair. Choose light or deep moisture based on your hair type and hair texture. (If you need help choosing the right formula, read more here.)
Step 2. Nutriplenish™ leave-in conditioner: Formulated with a sand ginger–derived UV filter, our leave-in conditioner helps protect hair from the drying effects of the sun. Our award-winning treatment hydrates and replenishes for up to 72 hours while detangling and protecting from thermal styling up to 450° F. For highly textured hair, try nutriplenish™ daily moisturizing treatment, which melts moisture deeply into hair and contains 8X the superfood complex oils and butters compared to the nutriplenish™ leave-in conditioner.
Bonus additions: Our nutriplenish™ treatment masques deliver 4X the hydration of untreated hair. Plus, they intensely moisturize and condition for lush, healthier-looking hair. For superfood-charged curl definition, use nutriplenish™ curl gelée to elongate curls, waves and coils.
5-vacation-hair ideas for all hair types and hair textures
The key to summer vacation hair is keeping it low-effort and chic. Here are five ideas to explore.
1. Breezy waves along with a few strategically placed mini braids, make it easy to leave the blow dryer at home.
2. Protective styles for natural hair, like box braids, Bantu knots, top knot bun or Fulani braids, lend an adventurous look and carefree feel, requiring little to no maintenance.
3. If you’re looking to lighten things up for the season, try a curly or sleek lob. Perfect for 3A to 4C hair, the style can add dimension and bounce.
4. Indulge your sun-streaked mane with the textured ponytail. For best results, reacquaint yourself with your diffuser attachment.
5. ‘90s blowouts and elegant pinned updos will surely turn heads for your summer vacation evening plans.
Here’s to summer vacation hair that looks healthy and hydrated.